This medication is an antihypertensive drug that is taken orally to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). PAH is a long-term disorder in which the lungs’ cells do not receive adequate blood flow. Chest pressure, soreness, exhaustion, disorientation, shortness of breath, and swelling in the ankles or legs are some of the symptoms.
This medication works by relaxing the lungs’ blood vessels thereby delivering more oxygen to the lungs. It also prevents the pooling of blood in the lungs.
Adcirca (tadalafil) relaxes blood vessel muscles and enhances blood flow to certain body locations. This medication is used to treat this medication pulmonary hypertension and increase exercise capacity.
Adcirca vs Cialis
- Tadalafil is found in both Adcirca (tadalafil) and Cialis. However, the dose strength varies.
- Cialis is approved for erectile dysfunction and enlarged prostate at lower dosages, whereas Adcirca (tadalafil) is licensed for pulmonary arterial hypertension at higher levels.
Adcirca for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- This is taken once a day with or without food at a dosage of 40 mg (two adcirca 20 mg tablets).
- It is not advisable to divide the dose (40 mg) throughout the course of the day.
Consult your doctor for the complete dosing information of this medication.
- This medication is normally only taken once a day.
- This medication is a supplement that can be taken with or without meals.
- For a complete dosage, you may need to take two 20mg pills. Take two pills at the same time. Do not divide the dosage.
- Without consulting your doctor, do not modify your dose or stop using this medication.
The following are some of the most common Adcirca side effects:
- Sickness, stomach ache;
- A stuffy or runny nose; or
- Muscle discomfort, back pain, and pain in the arms, legs, or back are all common complaints.
This is not a complete list of potentially adverse effects; more may arise.
- When this medication is used with some other medications, it might induce a dangerous drop in blood pressure.
- If you use riociguat, nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, or recreational drugs like “poppers,” you should not use this medication.
- If you experience nausea, chest pain, or dizziness while having sex, get medical treatment immediately.
- If you have abrupt vision loss, stop taking this medication and seek immediate medical attention.
Frequently Asked Questions
-Does this medication affect my vision?
A tiny percentage of persons who use tadalafil have had unexpected eyesight loss. The majority of these persons had eye problems, diabetes, or other health issues that can impact blood vessels in the eyes. It is unknown if tadalafil causes eyesight loss.
-What to avoid while on this medication?
Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages. It has the potential to make you dizzy or faint. Grapefruit products should be avoided as this may cause undesirable side effects.
Contact us in writing if you have questions regarding medication or basic inquiries about CanDrugstore.com, Or if you need to speak to a live representative, you can call our toll-free number at 1-866-444-6376. We are open Monday to Friday, 6:00 am to 8:00 pm (PST), and Saturday to Sunday, 7:00 am to 5:00 pm (PST). candrugstore.com is accredited by the Canadian International Pharmacy Association (CIPA). CanDrugstore.com is a Reliable & Affordable International and Canadian Pharmacy Online.