Caverject is an injectable medication used to treat erectile dysfunction in males. Alprostadil, a prostaglandin with vasodilatory effects, is the active component.
Caverject Injection works by helping the blood flow into the penis to achieve and maintain an erection.
We are committed to providing the safest and most inexpensive pharmaceutical alternatives possible to our clients. Check out our above-mentioned prices to see how much more affordable our medications are than other pharmacies.
How to Inject Caverject
Step 1: Clean the top of the powder vial with an alcohol swab after opening it.
Step 2: Using diluent, break open the syringe seal.
Step 3: Remove the big needle from its box and attach it to the syringe.
Step 4: Insert the needle into the vial and inject the diluent into it.
Step 5: Remove the needle from the bottle and gently shake it to mix the solution with the powder.
Step 6: After the diluent and powder in the vial have been combined, take out the liquid and remove the big needle’s cover.
Step 7: Take the smaller needle out of the package and thread it into the syringe, twisting it clockwise until it fits.
Step 8: Getting ready for the injection
Step 9: After the injection, push on the injection wound and massage the drug upwards to ensure that it is distributed evenly throughout the penile muscle.
- Alprostadil is available in single-dose vials containing either 20 mcg or 40 mcg. For each patient dose preparation, use a new, correct-strength Caverject vial.
- Consult your doctor if your symptoms or health concerns do not improve or worsen.
- Don’t share your prescriptions with others, and don’t take someone else’s.
This medication’s potential side effects
- Pain at the injection site ranges from mild to moderate.
- Some bleeding or redness at the injection site.
- This medication contains benzyl alcohol. In babies or infants, benzyl alcohol can have serious and often fatal adverse effects. This is not recommended for youngsters. Consult your physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
-Where can I watch a reliable Caverject Video tutorial?
Various videos are accessible online, but we recommend that you view the one most relevant to your situation. It is also a good idea to consult with your doctor.
-What should I consider about Caverject before and after using this medication?
Before Caverject use, inform your doctor about all your existing medical conditions, like any disease, injury, or any abnormality of your penis, or if you have been advised not to have sex for medical reasons; allergy to Caverject or any of its components, foods, or any substances. You should tell your doctor about any drugs you’re taking.
After using this medication, keep regular appointments with your doctor to monitor progress and whether you can make any lifestyle changes that may help your condition like reducing stress, stopping smoking, or cutting back on alcohol.