Jardiance is an oral diabetes medication used to treat type 2 diabetes together with exercise and proper diet, to control blood sugar levels. It helps the kidneys in the elimination of glucose from the bloodstream.
This drug helps reduce the risk of death due to heart attack, stroke, or heart failure in individuals with diabetes type 2 and cardiac disease.
Purchasing this prescription drug from us at Candrugstore.com is simple, hassle-free, and the cost is reasonable.
Jardiance Dosing Information
It is prescribed as an oral pill taken once a day in the morning.
- Adult Dosage for type 2 diabetes and to reduce cardiovascular risk:
- Jardiance 10 mg once a day in the morning as the recommended starting dose.
- increase to Jardiance 25 mg once a day if patients tolerate therapy well and need more glycemic control
- The maximum daily dose is 25 mg
- Adult Dose for Heart Failure Ejection Fraction Reduction:
- 10 mg orally taken once a day
The renal function of patients with kidney problems should be assessed prior to the start of medication and regularly monitored thereafter.
- Read all drug guides and instruction papers that go with your prescription and strictly follow instructions on the label. Your doctor may need to revise your dose from time to time.
- This can be consumed with or without food.
- Blood sugar needs to be tested regularly, and urine for ketones.
- Store at natural temperature, away from moisture and heat.
Side Effects of Jardiance
Call your doctor to seek medical advice right away if you’re experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- allergic reaction to Jardiance
- trouble swallowing
- Difficult breathing
- face, lips, tongue, and throat swelling.
Uncommon, but serious side effects requiring immediate medical attention include:
- dehydration or low blood pressure
- Kidney problems
- Low blood sugar
- Infection in the genital or rectal area
- Refrain from using this if you are allergic to empagliflozin or have severe renal problems (or if you are on dialysis).
- Do not take two doses at once.
- Take the drug as soon as possible and avoid the missed dose if it is almost time for your next dose.
- During the second and third trimesters of pregnancy, this medicine should be avoided.
- Not recommended ages below 18 years old.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Jardiance used for?
-It is used to control blood sugar, taken with diet and exercise, in people with type 2 diabetes.
How much does Jardiance cost?
-The cost of prescription Jardiance varies depending on the dosage and how it is prescribed.
What should be avoided while taking this medicine?
-Avoid intake of alcoholic drinks as it may increase the risk of dehydration and low blood pressure.
Is this medication safe if one is pregnant or breastfeeding?
-No. It should not be taken if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.