Stiolto Respimat Description:
Stiolto Respimat is used to manage and prevent symptoms like shortness of breath or wheezing, caused by chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), which include chronic bronchitis and emphysema. Timely treatment significantly minimizes the risk of flare-ups in people with COPD.
Airflow obstructions can be controlled with a maintenance treatment plan using Stiolto Respimat Inhaler, taken daily.
Ordering this drug is simple and convenient. Stiolto Respimat’s cost is reasonable and cheaper from a Canadian online pharmacy like ours so check out the top page for prices.
Is Stiolto Respimat a steroid?
This is a steroid-free maintenance drug designed with breathability in mind. With this medication, you do not have to grapple with the management of COPD symptoms.
Stiolto Respimat Dosage Information:
Maintenance Dose for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease in Adults:
2 inhalations orally (two puffs once a day)
2 inhalations per 24 hours are the maximum dose.
- Follow your doctor’s instructions for using this medication. Read all drug recommendations and follow all advice on your prescription label.
- You should use the Stiolto Respimat inhaler device that came with your prescription to get the right dose and maximum benefit from this drug. A new inhaler should be used when you get your prescription refilled.
- Do not change your dose or stop taking your medicine without consulting your doctor.
- Store the medication at room temperature. Allowing the drug to freeze is not recommended.
- Lifestyle changes and strictly adhering to a treatment plan that includes this maintenance medicine can help control and manage your COPD symptoms.
Stiolto Respimat Side Effects:
This has a number of potentially dangerous adverse effects, including:
- breathing problems
- irregular or fast heart rate
- increased blood pressure
- chest pain
- high blood sugar
- eye pain
- blurred vision
- Seeing halos or colored images
Discontinue the use of this drug and consult your doctor immediately if you experience any of these symptoms.
- Do not use this medication to treat asthma.
- A severe allergic reaction can cause a rash, hives, swelling of the face, mouth, and tongue, as well as breathing difficulties.
- Do not use this medication more frequently or in higher doses than your doctor has advised.
- Avoid the use of Stiolto Respimat if you are allergic to olodaterol, tiotropium, or ipratropium.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How often should I use this medication?
-You should use this medication once a day only, to be taken two puffs orally.
Can I use this medication to treat my asthma?
-This brand-name drug is approved for COPD only and not to be used as a treatment of asthma.
Is this applicable for 18 years old and below?
-No, this drug is not suitable for ages below 18 years old.
What is the difference between maintenance and rescue treatments?
-Maintenance treatments, like STIOLTO RESPIMAT, are medicines taken daily to manage your COPD symptoms while rescue inhalers are used to treat sudden symptoms.
Contact us in writing if you have questions regarding medication or basic inquiries about CanDrugstore.com, Or if you need to speak to a live representative, you can call our toll-free number at 1-866-444-6376. We are open Monday to Friday, 6:00 am to 8:00 pm (PST), and Saturday to Sunday, 7:00 am to 5:00 pm (PST). candrugstore.com is accredited by the Canadian International Pharmacy Association (CIPA). CanDrugstore.com is a Reliable & Affordable International and Canadian Pharmacy Online.