Arnuity Ellipta is a prescription once-daily inhaler used to treat symptoms of asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) in adults and children aged five years old and above.
A corticosteroid medicine is included in this medication which aids in immune system regulation and inflammation reduction. This causes the lungs to relax.
Arnuity Ellipta Uses
- This medication is used in controlling asthma episodes by reducing airway inflammation. If you already have an asthma attack, this drug will not assist you.
- This may be used alone or with other medications to treat Asthma and COPD symptoms.
- This is occasionally used in conjunction with oral steroid medication.
Arnuity Ellipta Cost
We are committed to providing the safest and most affordable pharmaceutical solutions accessible. Check out the prices we provided above to discover how much less we charge for medications than other pharmacies.
Arnuity Ellipta Dosage
Individuals aged 12 years and older
- Adults and adolescents aged 12 years and older who are not taking inhaled corticosteroid (ICS) should start with 100 mcg.
- Replacement with Arnuity Ellipta 200 mcg may give further asthma control for adults and adolescents aged 12 years and older who do not respond to Arnuity Ellipta 100 mcg after 2 weeks of treatment.
Patients between the ages of 5 and 11 years old
- 50 mcg once a day is the recommended dose for this age group.
- Arnuity Ellipta is not a life-saving drug. It will not be able to treat an asthma attack quickly enough. In the event of an asthma attack, only use a fast-acting inhalation drug. If your breathing issues worsen fast or you suspect your asthma meds aren’t functioning as effectively as they should, see a doctor.
Arnuity Ellipta Side Effects
This drug is likely to cause the following side effects:
- Cold symptoms include a stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat, and sinus ache.
- Low fever, cough, wheezing, and chest tightness;
- Hoarseness or a deepening of the voice
- Within your mouth or on your lips, white spots or blisters;
- Or a headache
- Nausea, vomiting, and stomach pains are all symptoms of an upset stomach.
- This drug is not a quick-relief medication for asthma. If breathing issues worsen fast or you suspect your asthma meds aren’t functioning as effectively as they should, see a doctor.
- If you are allergic to milk proteins, you should not use inhalation powder.
Frequently Asked Questions
-Is it possible to discontinue using this product right once, or do I have to wean myself off it gradually?
Because of the risk of rebound effects, certain drugs must be tapered or cannot be discontinued abruptly. For specific advice based on your body, health, and any medications you are taking, you should consult your doctor.
-How does Arnuity Ellipta work?
Fluticasone is an inhaled corticosteroid that reduces inflammation in the lungs, which helps regulate asthma and avoid attacks.
Contact us in writing if you have questions regarding medication or basic inquiries about CanDrugstore.com, Or if you need to speak to a live representative, you can call our toll-free number at 1-866-444-6376. We are open Monday to Friday, 6:00 am to 8:00 pm (PST), and Saturday to Sunday, 7:00 am to 5:00 pm (PST). candrugstore.com is accredited by the Canadian International Pharmacy Association (CIPA). CanDrugstore.com is a Reliable & Affordable International and Canadian Pharmacy Online.