Triphasil 28 is a combination of female hormones that prevents the release of an egg from an ovary, this process is known as Ovulation. This medication which is available to purchase at our Online Canadian Pharmacy, causes changes in your cervical mucus and uterine lining, making it harder for sperm to reach the uterus and harder for a fertilized egg to attach to the uterus.
Before using Triphasil 28, tell your doctor if you are pregnant or if you recently had a baby or you are breast-feeding a baby. Tell your doctor about all the prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, minerals and herbal products that you use.
Do not use Triphasil 28:
If you have a history of stroke or blood clot, circulation problems (especially if caused by diabetes), cancer, abnormal vaginal bleeding, liver disease, high blood pressure, migraine headaches, a heart valve disorder, or a history of jaundice caused by birth control pills.
It is important to tell your doctor if you have/are:
High blood pressure, heart disease, congestive heart failure, angina (chest pain), or a history of heart attack, high cholesterol or if you are overweight, a history of depression, gallbladder disease, Diabetes, Seizures or epilepsy, a history of irregular menstrual cycles, a history of fibrocystic breast disease, lumps, nodules, or an abnormal mammogram, uterine fibroid tumors, varicose veins, Tuberculosis.
What important information do I need to know before taking Triphasil 28:
- You must take your first pill on the first day of your period or on the first Sunday after your period begins.
- Take one pill every day, no more than 24 hours apart. When the pills run out, start a new pack the next day.
- If you miss two menstrual periods in a row. If you have recently had a baby, wait at least 4 weeks before taking birth control pills (6 weeks if you are breast-feeding).
- Do not smoke while using birth control pills, especially if you are older than 35.
- Birth control pills will not protect you from sexually transmitted diseases–including HIV and AIDS. Using a condom is the only way to protect yourself from these diseases.
What are the side effects:
Stop taking Triphasil28 and contact your doctor immediately if any of the severe side effects occur:
- Sudden numbness or weakness, especially on one side of the body
- Sudden headache, confusion, pain behind the eyes, problems with vision, speech, or balance
- Chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling
- A change in the pattern or severity of migraine headaches
- Nausea, stomach pain, loss of appetite, dark urine, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
- Swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet
- Symptoms of depression (sleep problems, weakness, mood changes)
Common side effects that do not require immediate medical attention include:
- Mild nausea, vomiting, bloating, stomach cramps
- Breast pain, tenderness, or swelling
- Freckles or darkening of facial skin
- Increased hair growth, loss of scalp hair
- Changes in weight or appetite
- Problems with contact lenses
- Vaginal itching or discharge
- Changes in your menstrual periods, decreased sex drive
- Headache, nervousness, dizziness, tired feeling
This information is advisory only. It does not contain all information about this medication. If you have any questions about Triphasil28, ask your doctor, pharmacist, or health care provider.
CanDrugstore.com, a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, CanDrugstore.com is ranked as one of the best Canadian pharmacies online by PharmacyChecker.com.
For more information on how to order your drugs from Canada safely and securely call 1-866-444-6376 or visit http://www.candrugstore.com/ – a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy since 2002.
CanDrugstore.com, a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, CanDrugstore.com is ranked as one of the best Canadian pharmacies online by PharmacyChecker.com. For more information on how to order your drugs from Canada safely and securely call 1-866-444-6376 or visit http://www.candrugstore.com/- a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy since 2002.