1. Water – Hydrate your brain by having sufficient water intake. Your brain is about 80% water and proper hydration will improve your ability to function and prevent headaches due to dehydration
2. Fish Oil – Fish contains high levels of Omega 3 which make up a lot of the gray matter in the brain. The fat in the brain plays a huge role in how our brains function, and the healthier the gray matter, the healthier the brain. Omega 3 is also said to affect your emotional balances making you feel happier.
3. Red Wine and Blueberries – You don’t have to eat them together, but try to include one of them regularly in your diet. Red Wine and Blueberries contain antioxidants which rule out free-radicals from the body keeping it healthy. Research has also found that a regular intake of antioxidant rich foods can reduce the risk of developing cognitive impairment.
4. Munchies – Plan to eat healthy snacks throughout the day. This keeps the brain nourished and alert. But be careful and don’t over-indulge. Small light snacks like veggies and dip or crackers and cheese are ideal.
5. Chocolate – This one is questionable, but it’s true. Dark chocolate contains high levels of iron and is healthier for you than milk chocolate or white chocolate. It has even been known to improve memory!
CanDrugstore.com, a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, CanDrugstore.com is ranked as one of the best Canadian pharmacies online by . For more information on how to order your drugs from Canada safely and securely call 1-866-444-6376 or visit http://www.candrugstore.com/– a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy since 2002.Read more: “CanDrugStore” – http://www.candrugstore.com/blog/#ixzz0EaSkHrOA&A;