In today’s world, cancer is likely to affect you in some way. Whether this means your mother has cancer, you wife or husband has cancer, your child has cancer, or even you have cancer, it doesn’t matter as you will likely have to face this battle one way or another. Every year, many people are diagnosed with some type of cancer. There are those that respond well to treatment, but others may not be so fortunate. There have been breakthroughs that have helped treat cancer, but there is still no cure for cancer. Until there is a cure, all we can do is try to prevent the development of cancer. Here is a list of some of the top foods that increase your risk of cancer.
- Sugar. White or brown sugar doesn’t matter as both can increase your risk of developing cancer.
- Foods that are smoked, pickled, or heavily salted can lead to an increased risk of stomach cancer.
- Pop/Soda and drinking an excessive amount of alcohol may lead to a higher risk of cancer. Drinks like Coca Cola and Pepsi are horrible for your health for a number of reasons. They contain an excess of sugar and provide little, if any, nutritional value.
- Any burned or charred foods. These foods create carcinogens which can lead to cancer.
- Snack foods that contain Trans fats. These may include foods like French fries and chips.