Personally, I’ve always enjoyed the winter months. I love the snow, and I don’t mind the dark. I especially like the presents I get over the holiday season. However, winter is known to many as the flu season. So I thought I should offer some tips to help people stay healthy this winter season.
1. Get Lots of Sleep – Getting adequate sleep is crucial to staying healthy, yet it’s one of the most overlooked ways to stay healthy. Sometimes getting enough sleep isn’t always the problem. To receive the full health benefits, go to bed at an appropriate time, and try and sleep at around the same time every night if at all possible.
2. Eat Healthy – Your diet plays a huge role in your health. If you want to stay healthy during winter, you have to eat healthy. Make sure you eat at least 3 servings of vegetables and 2 servings of fruit each day. Also, make sure you drink plenty of fluids.
3. Take a Multi-Vitamin – Try to take a daily multi-vitamin to help your body stay in top flu fighting condition. Multi-vitamins are easy to take because they’re daily and they can provide you with crucial vitamins you may be lacking.
4. Wash Your Hands!!!– Make sure you wash your hands on a regular basis. We’re pretty filthy animals, there is bacteria everywhere and although most of it is actually okay for us, there is some that is harmful, even deadly in some cases. Washing your hands with soap and hot water frequently is one of the best ways to prevent sickness. Avoid hand sanitizer if you can because it kills almost all bacteria on your hands, but what they don’t tell you is that all the good bacteria that we need is included in the tiny bacterial casualties.
5. Get a Flu Shot – Probably the best way to stay healthy is to receive a flu shot. Flu shots can help your body protect against the flu and may save you from having a winter full of tissues and a runny nose. Flu shots aren’t that expensive and are definitely worth the money.
CanDrugstore.com, a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, CanDrugstore.com is ranked as one of the best Canadian pharmacies online by . For more information on how to order your drugs from Canada safely and securely call 1-866-444-6376 or visit http://www.candrugstore.com/– a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy since 2002.Read more: “CanDrugStore” – http://www.candrugstore.com/blog/#ixzz0EaSkHrOA&A;