Vitamin C is one of the most beneficial nutrients that can be found or easily added into your regular diet, as food s like cantaloupe, broccoli, red peppers and oranges are all extremely rich in vitamin C. The average person should consume 70 milligrams of vitamin C per day, which can easily be provided through foods rich in vitamin C, as well as vitamin C supplements.
How Vitamin C Can Help You:
1. Vitamin C is an effective natural treatment to the common cold. Cold symptoms may be lessened due to its effects as an antihistamine.
2. Vitamin C keeps gums healthy. It’s possible that vitamin C is most famous for its prevention of scurvy (blackened and swollen gums), which the European immigrants learned not long after reaching America.
3. Vitamin C helps wounds to heal. Because vitamin C is contributes to collagen production, it is directly linked to the healing process of all scratches, bumps and bruises.
4. Vitamin C has positive effects on allergy and asthma patients. As a natural antihistamine, vitamin C has been observed to combat allergy and asthma symptoms.
5. Vitamin C prevents cataracts. Vitamin C is an antioxidant, which will counteract the harmful radicals resulting from sunlight, when in the lens of the eye, preventing cataracts and blindness in old age.
6. Vitamin C prevents skin aging. By increasing vitamin C intake, skin is less likely to become dry and wrinkled, and often has better skin aging appearances.
7. Vitamin C may be a cure to premature aging. A recent study in Canada showed that mice with accelerated aging disease reversed and stopped symptoms once their vitamin C intake was increased. Though no study has been conducted in people with any age disorders, these findings demonstrate that vitamin C is an essential nutrient for people to include in their diet, especially because humans do not produce their own vitamin C, as mice do.
Vitamin C is an extremely beneficial nutrient, and if you experience weakness, lassitude, swollen gums or nosebleeds, it is possible that you have a vitamin C deficiency. That being said, too much vitamin C can be harmful to your body and may cause kidney stones or diarrhea. So eat your oranges, but keep them in moderation.
CanDrugstore.com, a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, CanDrugstore.com is ranked as one of the best Canadian pharmacies online by . For more information on how to order your drugs from Canada safely and securely call 1-866-444-6376 or visit http://www.candrugstore.com/– a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy since 2002.