Toothpaste is great for cleaning your teeth and fighting cavities, but what most people don’t know is that there are many other uses for toothpaste.
- Crayon marks on walls – By rubbing a little toothpaste and wiping with warm water, you can clean your walls of any crayon marks that any kids or even you have made.
- Pimples – dab a small bit of non-whitening toothpaste on a pimple before bed and it should be considerably smaller when you wake up.
- Skin Relief – Toothpaste can help relieve those itching or stinging areas caused by bee stings, bug bites, small rashes, burns, and cold sores.
- Wall Filler – Toothpaste can be used to fill in nail or pin holes in the wall. Toothpaste is great for this as it dries fast.
- Hang up Posters – You don’t need to worry about taping or tacking your posters up anymore, just apply a bit of toothpaste to each corner
- Remove Stains – Toothpaste can be a great aid in getting rid of those stains on your clothes or your carpet. Apply a bit of toothpaste right onto the stain for clothes. Then rub quickly until the stain is gone. For carpet, place some toothpaste on a stain and scrub with a brush. Rinse as soon as you’ve finished scrubbing. However, if you are using a whitening toothpaste, you may bleach the fabric.
- Shiny Fingernails – If you’re looking for healthier and shinier fingernails, use a toothbrush with some toothpaste to scrub the top and as much of the bottom of your nails as possible.
- Hair Gel – If you run out of your hair gel right before that big date, don’t panic. If you have one of the gel toothpastes then you’re in luck. The gel toothpaste has the same water-soluble polymers that your hair gel is made of.