Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the inability of a man to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for his sexual needs or the needs of his partner. It’s not uncommon for men to have erection problems every once in a while, but with erectile dysfunction, problems happen again and again.
Psychological causes of erectile dysfunction
- Stress: Stress can be job-related, money-related, or the result of marital problems, among other factors.
- Anxiety: Once a man experiences ED, he may become overly worried that the problem will happen again. This can lead to “performance anxiety”, or a fear of sexual failure, and consistently cause ED.
- Guilt: A man may feel guilty that he is not satisfying his partner.
- Depression: A common cause of ED, depression affects a person physically and psychologically. Depression can cause ED even when a man is completely comfortable in sexual situations. Drugs used to treat depression may also cause ED.
- Low self-esteem: This can be due to prior episodes of ED (thus a feeling of inadequacy) or can be the result of other issues unrelated to sexual performance.
- Indifference: This may come lose interest in sex there are the case of age, and misunderstanding with your partner.
Medical causes of erectile dysfunction
- High blood pressure
- High blood cholesterol
- Nerve diseases
- Injuries or surgery to the pelvic area
- Low hormone levels
- Possible side effect of medicine
- Lifestyle factors
What are some medications that are commonly prescribed for ED?
Before taking any of these medications tell your doctor if you are taking or planning to take any prescription or non-prescription medicine, if you have any other medical condition, if you have high blood pressure, if you have anatomical deformity of the penis, Peyronie’s disease, or ever had an erection that lasted more than 4 hours, if you have a bleeding disorder, cancer, diabetes, frequent heartburn or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), heart disease, angina, a history of heart attack, or other heart problems, high cholesterol, HIV infection, kidney disease, liver disease, sickle cell disease, stroke, stomach or intestinal ulcers, eye or vision problems, an unusual reaction to any ingredients in the medication.
CanDrugstore.com, a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC L65), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, CanDrugstore.com is ranked as one of the best Canadian pharmacies online by PharmacyChecker.com.
For more information on how to order Canada drugs safely and securely call 1-866-444-6376 or visit http://www.candrugstore.com/ – a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy for over 5 years.