The ginger plant, indigenous to Southeast Asia, has been used by herbalists for thousands of years to ease various medical ailments. The root of the plant is most commonly used in cuisine, and is known for its health benefits just as well as its delicious flavor and aroma. Ginger is a natural source of potassium, magnesium, iron, vitamin C, vitamin B6, manganese, copper, gingerol and its anti-oxidant properties make it a well rounded and beneficial herb.
• Natural Blood Thinner – Ginger’s natural composition acts as a blood thinner when consumed. If you are currently taking blood thinners, talk to your doctor before consuming vast amounts of ginger.
• Ease Nausea and Vomiting – Ginger has been proven to reduce nausea and vomiting associated with flu-like symptoms, morning sickness and post-surgery nausea.
• Reduces Motion Sickness – Ginger is an excellent alternative to many prescription and non-prescription drugs designed to prevent or ease motion sickness, because of its lack of side effects.
• Reduce Inflammation – Ginger has been shown to reduce inflammation associated with arthritis when consumed and used as massage oil.
• Positive Effects in Ovarian Cancer – Ginger has been shown in some studies to have extremely positive effects in ovarian cancer patients.
• Pain Relief – Ginger is an effective treatment for menstrual and stomach cramps, often with the same effects as Advil or ibuprofen.
Ginger is easily accessible; it can be found at your local supermarket in root, powder and extract form. It is additionally effortless to add into your diet, it’s great in herbal teas, and as an additive in meals. But remember to consume your ginger in moderation, because too much of good thing can turn out badly.
CanDrugstore.com, a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, CanDrugstore.com is ranked as one of the best Canadian pharmacies online by . For more information on how to order your drugs from Canada safely and securely call 1-866-444-6376 or visit http://www.candrugstore.com/– a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy since 2002.Read more: “CanDrugStore” – http://www.candrugstore.com/blog/#ixzz0EaSkHrOA&A;