For many Americans Coca Cola has become their favorite drink. While this sugary liquid is okay once and a while, too many Americans have completely forgotten about drinking water. While water does not necessarily have that caffeine pick-me-up that coke does, it gives your body a more healthy energy boost. Not to mention water is a lot healthier for your body anyway.
Just to put things in to perspective here are a few statistics you may want to pay very close attention to.
• Mild dehydration can slow the metabolism up to 3%, but one glass of water can eliminate the desire for a midnight snack.
• Lack of water is the number one cause of daytime fatigue.
• A drop of only 2% in body water can cause troubles with short term memory, problems with basic math, and difficulty focusing on a computer screen.
[Updated From Source]
•Every 240mL of water you drink can decrease your risk of developing bladder cancer by 7%
•Men that drink only 1 or no glasses of water a day are 4 times more likely to develop colorectal cancer than those that drink 4 or more glasses of water every day.
•Women who are not receiving adequate amounts of water daily are almost 5 times (4.7) more likely to develop breast cancer than those who receive proper amounts.
• Coke can help loosen a rusted bolt.
• Trucks that transport Coca-Cola syrup must place a “highly corrosive materials” sign on the truck.
So next time you go to grab a drink, think about what you’re putting into your body.
CanDrugstore.com, a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, CanDrugstore.com is ranked as one of the best Canadian pharmacies online by PharmacyChecker.com. For more information on how to order your drugs from Canada safely and securely call 1-866-444-6376 or visit http://www.candrugstore.com/– a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy since 2002.