For many Americans Coca Cola has become their favorite drink. While this sugary liquid is okay once and a while, too many Americans have completely forgotten about drinking water. While water does not necessarily have that caffeine pick-me-up that coke does, it gives your body a more healthy energy boost. Not to mention water is a lot healthier for your body anyway.
Just to put things in to perspective here are a few statistics you may want to pay very close attention to.
• 75% of all Americans are chronically dehydrated and many have such a weak thirst mechanism that it is often mistaken for hunger.
• Mild dehydration can slow the metabolism up to 3%, but one glass of water can eliminate the desire for a midnight snack.
• Lack of water is the number one cause of daytime fatigue.
• A drop of only 2% in body water can cause troubles with short term memory, problems with basic math, and difficulty focusing on a computer screen.
[Updated From Source]
•Every 240mL of water you drink can decrease your risk of developing bladder cancer by 7%
•Men that drink only 1 or no glasses of water a day are 4 times more likely to develop colorectal cancer than those that drink 4 or more glasses of water every day.
•Women who are not receiving adequate amounts of water daily are almost 5 times (4.7) more likely to develop breast cancer than those who receive proper amounts.
• Coke can be used to clean many things, for example: Toilet bowls, sinks, corrosion from car battery terminals, rust on car bumpers, and grease from clothes.
• Coke can help loosen a rusted bolt.
• The active ingredient in Coke is Phosphoric acid which can contribute to calcium loss in bones and contributes to osteoporosis.
• Trucks that transport Coca-Cola syrup must place a “highly corrosive materials” sign on the truck.
So next time you go to grab a drink, think about what you’re putting into your body.
CanDrugstore.com, a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, CanDrugstore.com is ranked as one of the best Canadian pharmacies online by . For more information on how to order your drugs from Canada safely and securely call 1-866-444-6376 or visit http://www.candrugstore.com/– a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy since 2002.