Sansert is used to prevent or reduce the severity of migraines and some kinds of vascular headaches (throbbing headaches). It is not used to treat an attack once it has started.
Do not take Sansert if you
- Are allergic to any ingredient in this medicine
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have circulatory disease of the limbs
- Have severe hardening of the arteries
- Have severe high blood pressure
- Have heart disease
- Have vein inflammation or cell inflammation of the lower limbs
- Have disease of the lungs or connective tissues
- Have impaired liver or kidney function
How should I take Sansert?
Always take your medications exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Take this medicine with food and a full glass of water. After 6 months of taking Sansert, do not take this medicine for at least 3 to 4 weeks. If after 3 weeks of taking this medicine, no changes or effectiveness have been seen, stop taking this medicine. If you experience the following symptoms, report them to your health care provider and discontinue this medicine: Cold, numb, and painful hands and feet; leg cramps while walking; any type of girdle, flank, or chest pain; shortness of breath.
- Do not use this medicine to treat serious migraine attacks.
- Do not use this medicine in a child as it may cause drowsiness.
- Do not stop taking this medicine without first checking with your doctor.
- Do not take more medicine than is prescribed unless advised to do so by your doctor or health care provider.
- Take your doses at regular intervals.
Side effects of Sansert
Most severe: Lung problems; seizure; heart problems.
Most common: Nausea; vomiting; diarrhea; heartburn; stomach pain; sleeplessness; drowsiness; dizziness; lightheadedness; increased sensitivity to pain; swelling of the limbs; weight gain; weakness; joint pain; muscle pain; fever; enlarged eye pupils.
Other: Weakness, pain in muscles and joints, excessive tiredness.
CanDrugstore.com, a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC L65), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, CanDrugstore.com is ranked as one of the best Canadian pharmacies online.
For more information on how to order Canada drugs safely and securely call 1-866-444-6376 or visit http://www.candrugstore.com/ – a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy for over 5 years.