Daliresp is a medication prescribed to treat symptoms of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and may be used alone or with other medications.
It is approved to minimize the risk of exacerbations in patients with severe COPD, chronic bronchitis, and a history of exacerbations.
What is Daliresp?
Daliresp is a selective phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4) inhibitor. Slowing down of PDE4 activity brings down the release of inflammation mediators and can counteract damage to tissue, allowing respiratory muscles to relax thus, may possibly improve lung function.
This is a prescription medication intended to reduce the number of flare-ups or worsening of COPD symptoms in persons with severe risk of COPD.
The price of Daliresp varies based on the strength you purchase. When purchasing this drug, a valid prescription is required. You can get this medication from Candrugstore.com with confidence and at a reasonable price.
Adult Maintenance Dose for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease:
- Daliresp 500 mcg orally once a day
- This drug should be taken precisely as your doctor has suggested. You must strictly adhere to all of the directions on your prescription label.
- This drug is usually administered once a day, with or without meals. Take your doctor’s recommendations.
- Weight loss is a typical roflumilast adverse effect. While taking this medication, weigh yourself on a regular basis and notify your doctor if you have any unexpected or unexplained weight loss.
- Do not give this drug to anybody else, even if they have the same symptoms as you.
- By keeping at ambient temperature, you may avoid moisture and heat.
Side effects of Daliresp
This medication may cause some of the following common side effects:
- nausea and diarrhea
- Appetite loss, modest weight loss;
- dizzy, headache
- sporadic sleep issues
- backache; or
- Symptoms of influenza
This is not a full list of potentially adverse effects; others may occur. Call your doctor for doctor’s advice about adverse effects.
- If you have moderate or severe liver disease, you should not use this medication.
- While taking this drug, some people suffer suicidal thoughts. If you detect any new or worsening symptoms, contact your doctor right once.
- Inform your doctor about all of your existing medications, as well as any new or discontinued medications because there may be drug interactions with one another.
Frequently Asked Questions:
–What is the Daliresp Generic?
Daliresp’s generic name is roflumilast. This medication is used to reduce the frequency of breathing problems in persons with severe COPD and to prevent symptoms like dyspnea, coughing, chest tightness, and excess mucus from increasing.
-Can one just stop taking Daliresp?
You should not just stop taking this medication until your doctor discontinues the treatment. Even if you feel better and no longer have COPD symptoms, do not discontinue taking this medication without consulting your doctor.
Is this medication a bronchodilator?
No, this medication is not a bronchodilator thus, will not treat an existing bronchospasm attack