Foradil Inhaler is a medication prescribed to treat the symptoms of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Chronic Bronchitis, and Emphysema.
Foradil Inhaler is also recommended for the prevention of exercise-induced bronchospasm, when dispensed occasionally, in adults and children five years old and above, without persistent asthma. The typical dosage is Foradil Inhaler 12 mcg at least 15 minutes before exercise given on an as-needed basis. Treatment of asthma should include long-term medication for asthma control.
You may use this medication alone or in conjunction with other medicines.
What is Foradil Inhaler used for?
This is used for the following:
- Treatment of bronchoconstriction in persons with COPD, including emphysema and chronic bronchitis. It opens the airway and makes breathing easier.
- Prevention of wheezing brought about by exercise in adults and children five years old and above.
- Used to control asthma symptoms in combination with a prescribed drug for long-term asthma control.
Foradil Inhaler Cost:
We are committed to providing the safest and most inexpensive pharmaceutical alternatives possible to our clients. Check out our prices and see how convenient it is to buy from Candrugstore.com.
- This is typically administered twice a day, approximately 12 hours apart. Pay close attention to your doctor’s dosage recommendations.
- This is not a life-saving medication. It will not be able to cure a bronchospasm episode quickly enough. In the event of an attack, only use a quick-acting inhalation drug. Tell your doctor if any of your medications are not regulating your COPD as well as they used to.
- Read all of the patient information, prescription, and instruction sheets. You should address any problems you have with your doctor or pharmacist.
Foradil Inhaler Side Effects:
Some of the most prevalent unfavorable consequences are as follows:
- Disorientation, jitters, and tremors;
- Sleep disturbances (insomnia);
- Nauseousness, vomiting, and diarrhea
- Cramping in the muscles;
- This should not be used to treat a sudden bronchospasm episode. It is not going to work quickly enough. Only use a quick-acting inhalation medication.
- In persons with asthma, formoterol may raise the chance of mortality or hospitalization. However, the danger in people with COPD is unknown.
- If your breathing issues are becoming worse or your meds aren’t functioning as well as they should see a doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions:
-Is it possible to discontinue this instantly, or would I have to wean off gradually?
Because of the medicine’s rebound impact, it is usually a good idea to go off such medications gradually. It is best to contact your doctor for expert advice on your health, drugs, and other recommendations to maintain a stable health state.
-Who should avoid using this drug?
If you are allergic to Foradil, you should not use this drug.
If you have asthma, this inhalation should not be your sole asthma treatment. It must be taken in conjunction with at least one other asthma treatment.