Inderal La Product Description:
This medication is a beta-blocker to treat high blood pressure, irregular heartbeats, trembling (tremors), and other heart or circulatory problems. It is used to help people survive a heart attack. Migraine headaches and chest discomfort are also treated with it. Stroke, heart attack, and renal issues can all be avoided by lowering excessive blood pressure. Preventing chest discomfort can enhance your exercise capacity.
Some natural compounds in the body (such as epinephrine) that impact this medicine inhibit the heart and blood arteries. Cardiac rate, blood pressure, and heart strain are all reduced due to this impact. Inderal LA generic form is Propranolol LA.
Inderal LA Dosage:
- Whether taken alone or in combination with a diuretic, the normal starting dose is Inderal LA 80 mg once a day.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Starting with a daily dose of 80 mg, the dosage should be progressively raised over three to seven days until the desired reaction is achieved.
- Once a day, 80 mg is taken orally for the first week. Once a day, the average effective dosage range is 160 to 240 mg.
- Only follow your doctor’s instructions when using this medication. Not more, not less, not more frequently, and not longer than your doctor has prescribed you to take it.
- A medication guide and patient instructions should be included with this medication. Carefully read and follow these directions. Consult your doctor if you have any questions.
- You may also need to regulate your weight and adjust the foods you eat, especially sodium-rich meals, as part of your therapy for high blood pressure (salt)
Side Effects of Inderal LA
Several typical side effects include:
- Stomach ache
- Personality change
- Strange dreams
It is possible that this medicine can make your hands and feet feel cold since it will limit blood flow to them. Notify your doctor as soon as you notice any of the following dangerous symptoms:
- If you smoke or consume alcohol, tell your doctor right away since this drug may have more negative effects if you do. It is important to advise the medical personnel if you are booked for treatment that involves sedation. You may be requested to temporarily cease taking the medicine before your visit.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Will my doctor prescribe Inderal LA for anxiety?
In most cases, this is prescribed off-label to help alleviate physical symptoms of anxiety. It is best to always consult your doctor for a proper prescription for anxiety symptoms.
2. What is the difference between Inderal LA and Inderal?
Inderal LA is Long-Acting and is normally prescribed to be taken once a day while conventional Inderal is typically prescribed to be taken at least two times daily.
3. How does Inderal LA work?
Inderal LA is a beta-blocking medication. Beta-blockers have an effect on the heart and circulatory system.
4. How much is the price of this medication?
You may check the pricing of this product by clicking here.