Inspra Product Description:
Inspra medication is prescribed alone or in combination with other medications to treat hypertension (high blood pressure). It blocks the action of a hormone, aldosterone, in the body resulting in a reduction in the amount of sodium and water retained by the body.
What is Inspra used for?
- It prevents strokes, heart attacks, and kidney failure by treating high blood pressure.
- After a heart attack, this is used to minimize the chance of mortality from heart failure.
Depending on the strength you purchase, the cost of Inspra may vary. When purchasing this drug, a prescription is required. Candrugstore.com is a secure place to acquire this medicine at a reasonable price.
- Ensure you read any drug guides or instruction sheets and follow all directions on your prescription label. Your doctor may change on occasion. Follow the directions on the medication.
- It is possible to take this with or without meals.
- You may need blood tests, and your blood pressure should be monitored on a regular basis.
- Even if you feel fine, remain taking this if you have high blood pressure. Often, high blood pressure is not accompanied by any symptoms. Taking blood pressure medication may be necessary for the rest of your life.
- Keep away from moisture and heat and stay at room temperature.
Inspra Side Effects:
In the event that you experience any of the following symptoms, you should immediately contact your doctor.
- Feeling light-headed, as though you’re about to pass out;
- Vomiting and diarrhea;
- Urination is little or nonexistent;
- Heartbeats that are irregular or rapid;
- Breathing difficulties;
- Your feet or lower legs are swelling; or
- Nausea, weakness, tingling sensations, chest discomfort, irregular heartbeats, and lack of mobility are all symptoms of elevated potassium levels.
This should be avoided or handled with extreme caution in the following situations:
Hypersensitivity to drugs:
- If you’re allergic to eplerenone or any of the drug’s inactive ingredients, do not take it.
- If the potassium level in the blood is too low, this should not be used. Hyperkalemia symptoms might begin to appear at this point.
Refusal of the kidneys:
- Creatinine clearance of 30 or less is what this means.
Microalbuminuria in type 2 diabetes:
- Microalbuminuria, or an increase in the amount of albumin in your urine, is a sign that your kidneys are failing you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the usual dose of Inspra?
Inspra 25 mg once a day is the normal beginning dosage. Your doctor may raise the dose to 50 mg once a day after four weeks.
2. How does Inspra help lower blood pressure?
This is a potassium-sparing diuretic that works by inhibiting the action of a hormone called aldosterone in your body, reducing the amount of salt and water your body retains by boosting urine production. Dehydration is reduced, but potassium levels remain unaffected.
3.How much is the price of this medication?
You may check the pricing of this product by clicking here.