Inhibace Product Description:
Inhibace is an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor prescribed for the treatment of high blood pressure and congestive heart failure (CHF). When one medicine could not effectively manage blood pressure, cilazapril can be taken alone or in conjunction with thiazide diuretics (e.g., hydrochlorothiazide). Cilazapril is used in combination with digoxin or thiazide diuretics, or both, to treat congestive heart failure.
What is Inhibace used for?
- Inhibace medication is used to treat mild-to-moderate hypertension and congestive heart failure by relaxing blood vessels and making the heart pump more effectively.
- This medication is typically used to alleviate strain on the heart and likewise used to prevent kidney problems in patients with diabetes.
The dose that is usually prescribed is determined by the severity of the problem, as well as the health of your kidneys and liver.
- 1 mg to 5 mg once a day is the recommended dosage for treating high blood pressure.
- 0.5 mg to 2.5 mg once a day is the recommended dosage for congestive heart failure.
- In most cases, this drug is only used once a day. On the other hand, your doctor or pharmacist may have prescribed a different regimen that is more suitable for you. This medication must be taken at the same time each day.
- Remember to take your dose as soon as you remember unless it is almost time for the next one. If that’s the case, don’t take the missing dosage. To catch up, don’t take the next dose twice.
- It is possible to take this medicine with or without meals.
Side Effect of Inhibace:
This medicine may have various adverse effects in addition to the intended effect, such as:
- Headaches may be a result of it.
- When standing up from a lying or sitting posture, be careful not to feel dizzy;
- Unusual exhaustion is possible.
- Changing your perception of taste is possible;
- It is possible that this medicine will cause a severe interaction with other prescriptions or supplements. A dose modification or a change in drug schedule may be able to deal with many interactions.
- A doctor must be involved in the therapy of this drug frequently. Be careful to keep all of your appointments with your doctor on time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. When is the best time of day to take Inhibace?
The best time is to take it in the morning, with or without food.
2. How does Inhibace work in your body?
It works by allowing the heart to flow blood more efficiently to the various regions of the body by relaxing blood vessels.
3. What is Inhibace Class Drug?
This drug (Cilazapril) belongs to the angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors class of drugs. Congestive Heart Failure and mild-to-moderate high blood pressure are both treated with it (CHF).
4. How much is the price of this medication?
You may check the pricing of this product by clicking here.