Habitrol is used as an aid to stop smoking; using a controlled amount of Habitrol helps reduce nicotine withdrawal symptoms when you quit smoking. Each adhesive patch contains a specific amount of nicotine embedded in a pad or gel.
Benefits That You Will Enjoy When You Quit Smoking
- Within the first eight hours, the oxygen level in your blood increases to normal while carbon monoxide levels drops in your body.
- Within the first forty-eight hours, your sense of smell and taste will improve and you are less likely to suffer a heart attack.
- Within the first seventy-two hours, your lung capacity will increase while and you will find it is easier to breath.
- Within the first two weeks to three months, your circulation will see improvement and your lungs will improve up to 30% in terms of functionality.
- Within the first six months, you will experience less coughing, tiredness, sinuses congestion, and shortness of breath improve.
- Around the the first year mark, your risk of smoking-related heart attack is halved.
- After one decade, your risk of dying from lung cancer is halved.
- After fifteen years, your risk of dying from a heart attack is equal to a person who never smoked in their life.
What Should I Know Before Taking Habitrol?
Do not smoke, chew, or sniff any form of tobacco while using this medicine. If these people continue to smoke while using Habitrol, excessive nicotine levels could be produced that can exacerbate pre-existing diseases and can cause serious adverse reactions.
Before using Habitrol tell your doctor if you have/are:
- heart disease, an irregular heartbeat
- high blood pressure or chest pain;
- jaw disease, an overactive thyroid
- diabetes, pheochromocytoma
- liver or kidney disease
- a stomach ulcer
- asthma or chronic pulmonary disease
- Pregnant or planning to get pregnant or are breast feeding
What Are the Side Effects of Habitrol?
- nausea, vomiting, dizziness, weakness
- skin redness, rash, swelling, pounding in the chest
- abnormal dreaming, allergic reactions, back pain
- chest pain, constipation, cough, diarrhea, dry mouth
- headache, impaired concentration, indigestion
- inflammation of sinuses, menstrual irregularities
- sleeplessness, sore throat, stomach pain, sweating
This information is advisory only. It does not contain all information about this medication. If you have any questions about Habitrol , ask your doctor, pharmacist, or health care provider.
CanDrugstore.com, a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, CanDrugstore.com is ranked as one of the best Canadian pharmacies .
For more information on how to order Canada drugs safely and securely call 1-866-444-6376 or visit http://www.candrugstore.com/– a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy for over 5 years.