-The most obvious method is to bathe daily. The reason our sweat has a weird odour to it is because it mixes with the bacteria on the surface of our skin and reacts to create a foul smell. Because the armpit is a moist dark place, there are a lot of bacteria living there.
– If you are having problems with underarm odour, try washing your armpits with antibacterial soap.
– Taking a bath with a cup or so of Epsom salt dissolved in it can also evade body odour. Body odour can be caused by toxins that your body tries to remove. Epsom salt helps eliminate toxins.
– Vitamin B complex also helps with odour problems, and taking Zinc can help with sweating problems because it alters the body’s sweat glands and sweat production.
– Try rubbing baking soda in your underarms, or purchasing a deodorant with baking soda in it. Baking soda destroys acidic fluid which bacteria strive on.
– Be careful about what you eat. Large amounts of things like garlic, curry, and coffee can affect the smell of your body odour making it stronger and more pungent.
– If you suffer from food odour, try using a spray deodorant on your feet and in your sandals. If you are wearing shoes and socks, change your socks a couple times a day and put baby powder in your shoes to absorb some of the odour.
CanDrugstore.com, a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, CanDrugstore.com is ranked as one of the best Canadian pharmacies online by . For more information on how to order your drugs from Canada safely and securely call 1-866-444-6376 or visit http://www.candrugstore.com/– a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy since 2002.Read more: “CanDrugStore” – http://www.candrugstore.com/blog/#ixzz0EaSkHrOA&A;