Polytar Shampoo is an intense, tar-medicated shampoo. It is used for the treatment of psoriasis and dermatitis as well as severe dandruff (control of itching, flaking, scaling, irritation). It also completely eliminates the redness and flaking associated with these conditions when used on a regular basis.
What you should know about Polytar shampoo.
- It is for external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If itching or irritation occurs discontinue use.
- This medicine may make your skin more sensitive to sunlight. Use a sunscreen when you are outside.
- Do not use this medicine around the rectum, genital, groin areas, or in combination with any other psoriasis medicine unless advised to do so by your health care provider.
Side effects of Polytar.
- Skin rashes
- Abnormal reaction of the skin to light, usually a rash (photosensitivity)
- Skin irritation
- Inflammation of the skin (dermatitis)
CanDrugstore.com, a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, CanDrugstore.com is ranked as one of the best Canadian pharmacies .
For more information on how to order Canada drugs safely and securely call 1-866-444-6376 or visit http://www.candrugstore.com/ – a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy for over 5 years.