Fem Hrt is a drug that contains two female hormones: estrogen and a progestin prescribed for women to lessen symptoms of menopause. The symptoms like hot flashes, vaginal dryness, and irritation are caused by the body producing less estrogen. The progestin in this drug aids in reducing the risk of endometrial cancer which can be caused by using estrogen.
What is Fem Hrt used for?
- This is used by women to lessen symptoms of menopause.
- This is also used in the prevention of osteoporosis after menopause.
- The progestin This drug aids in reducing the risk of endometrial cancer in women with a uterus who uses unopposed estrogens.
Fem Hrt Cost
We are committed to providing the safest and most affordable pharmaceutical alternatives possible to our clients. Check out our above-mentioned prices to see how much less we charge for medications than other stores and pharmacies.
Fem Hrt Dosage
The dosage is determined by the patient’s medical condition and treatment response.
Use of Fem Hrt should be with the lowest effective dosage for the shortest duration in accordance with treatment targets for the patient. Periodic re-evaluation of postmenopausal women should be done as appropriate to determine if treatment is still required.
- The recommended dosage is to take the prescribed amount once a day for the management of moderate to severe symptoms associated with menopause.
- For prevention of osteoporosis after menopause, dosage consists of a single tablet taken orally once each day
- Fem Hrt is taken by mouth with or without food, usually once a day. To prevent stomach upset, it may be taken with food or right after a meal.
- Regularly take this medication for maximum benefit.
- Do not change the dosage without your doctor’s direction.
- Read the patient Information sheet and instructions before you start using this drug. If you have any questions, go to your doctor or pharmacist.
Common Fem Hrt Side Effects are as follows:
- Vomiting, nausea, dizziness
- Stomach pain, headache
- Tenderness or swelling of the breast,
- Freckles in the face,
- Increased hair growth,
- Weight or appetite changes,
- Vaginal discharge or itching,
- Reduced sex drive
Other side effects may occur so it is best to consult your doctor for medical advice.
- This medication may interact with other drugs so tell your doctor all medications and supplements you are using.
- Women who have had their uterus removed should not use this combination medication since they do not need progestin.
- Pregnant women should not use this drug.
- Do not use it when breastfeeding since the hormones can pass into breast milk and may harm a nursing baby
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Fem Hrt make you gain weight?
There may be some weight gain during menopause, but this frequently happens regardless of whether you take this medication.
How long should I take Fem Hrt?
Consult your doctor about how long the treatment is recommended. Once their menopausal symptoms end, most women stop using this drug, usually after a few years.