Alli is used to treat obesity in people with risk factors such as diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol or triglycerides. It works by restraining the body’s ability to take in about a quarter of the fat you consume and helps to reduce calories. It is for adults who are 18 years and older.
Not to be used by those who
- have an eating disorder
- are taking cyclosporine;
- have had an organ transplant;
- have problems absorbing food;
- are allergic to orlistat;
- have a history of kidney stones or diabetes or thyroid disease;
- have a history of pancreatitis;
- are using some other weight loss medicines;
- are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding.
Alli, is taken three times a day with meals. It should be taken with a full glass of water. For the best results follow a low fat diet and get regular exercise while taking alli.
Alli Side Effects
- Vitamin deficiency;
- Gas with an oily anal discharge;
- Loose stools or diarrhea;
- More frequent bowel movements;
- Hard-to-control bowel movements;
- Stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, rectal pain.
CanDrugstore.com, a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, CanDrugstore.com is ranked as one of the best Canadian pharmacies online.
For more information on how to order Canada drugs safely and securely call 1-866-444-6376 or visit http://www.candrugstore.com/– a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy for over 5 years.