By now, countless people’s New Year’s resolutions have fallen through; one in particular is to lose weight. Not only is it complex to lose weight, but to gain muscle at the same time seems impossible. Fortunately there are certain tips in dieting and exercise which may be helpful in completing this.
1. Weight loss occurs when your body has fewer calories. This can occur with dieting and/or exercise. Weight training not only burns calories, but also puts your muscles to work, building and strengthening them. Once you have increased your muscle, you will also burn more calories. Muscle burns calories, thus helping in weight loss. Calorie maintenance level is the number of calories your body naturally burns each day; muscle increases this number substantially. Weight training includes squats, dead lifts, bench presses, bicep curls, hammer curls, tricep extensions, exc. Other exercises which would be helpful are squats lunges, crunches, push-ups and back extensions.
2. Eat the right foods if you want to lose weight. You cannot expect your body to discard fat when you are still maintaining a high calorie intake, even if you do weight exercises. Foods you should eat when trying to gain muscle include the following:
a. Protein: Lots and lots of protein! Eat meat, poultry, fish, eggs, peanut butter, etc.
b. Fat: As bad as this sounds, fat is essential for muscle gain. Just exercise lots and the bad fat will be gone. Fish oil and omega 3, 6, and 9 are great for muscle gain.
c. Vegetables and fruits: Colorful vegetables are the best. The more colorful the plate, the healthier it is. Fruits have healthy sugar in them. This is a better form of sugar than what you could get from most other foods.
d. Water: Drink and drink and drink water. It is essential for everything.
e. Whole grains: Trade your white bread or rice for whole grain if you want to lose weight and gain muscle.
Other tips are:
– Avoid foods that come out of a box.
– Avoid trans-fats, but saturated fats are fine.
– Don’t drink pop.
– Limit not-natural sugar consumption.
Other options such as protein powder and prescription and non prescription drugs can help you to reach your goal as you lose weight, and gain muscle.
CanDrugstore.com, a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, CanDrugstore.com is ranked as one of the best Canadian pharmacies . For more information on how to order your drugs from Canada safely and securely call 1-866-444-6376 or visit http://www.candrugstore.com/- a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy since 2002.
Comments are closed.