Nozinan is a drug which is classified as a pheonothiazine. Nozinan is used to treat people who suffer from serious mental and emotional disorders, including schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders. In some cases Nozinan can be used also to control agitation in certain patients or severe nausea and vomiting.
What Important Information Should I Know Before Taking Nozinan:
You should not suddenly stop taking this medicine unless your doctor tells you otherwise. Do not drink alcohol while taking this medicine. Before using any prescription or over-the-counter (OTC) medicine for colds or allergies, check with your doctor.
- Nozinan may cause blurred vision, difficulty in reading, or other changes in vision, especially during the first few weeks of treatment. Do not drive, use machines, or do anything else that could be dangerous if you are not able to see well. If the problem continues or gets worse, contact with your doctor.
- Nozinan may cause your skin to be more sensitive to sunlight than it is normally.
- Nozinan may make you sweat less, causing your body temperature to increase.
- Nozinan may cause dizziness, light-headedness, or fainting may occur
- Before having any kind of surgery, dental treatment, or emergency treatment, tell the medical doctor or dentist in charge that you are using this medicine.
What Should I Tell My Doctor Before Using Nozinan;
- Blood disease
- Breast cancer
- Difficult urination
- Heart or blood vessel disease
- Parkinsons disease
- Seizure disorders or history of
- Stomach ulcers
- Brain damage
- Liver disease
- Lung disease
- Kidney disease-severe low blood pressure may occur
What Are the Side effects of Nozinan?
- Blood disorders
- Yellowing of the skin and eyes (jaundice)
- Rash, allergic reaction
- Abnormal movements of the hands, legs, face, neck and tongue
- Twitching, rigidity (extra pyramidal effects)
- Sleepiness (somnolence)
- Dry mouth
This information is advisory only. It does not contain all information about this medication. If you have any questions about Nozinan, ask your doctor, pharmacist, or health care provider.
CanDrugstore.com, a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, CanDrugstore.com is ranked as one of the best Canadian pharmacies .
For more information on how to order your drugs from Canada safely and securely call 1-866-444-6376 or visit http://www.candrugstore.com/– a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy since 2002.