Take a look at these 15 interesting facts about your health and your body. Some might make you laugh, some might make you cry, and some might make you sit back and think about the meaning of life. Well maybe not the meaning of life thing, but you might be amazed at some of the things many of us don’t know.
1. If you rolled a lung from a human body out flat, it would be the roughly the size of a tennis court.
2. It takes only 17 muscles to smile, but 43 to frown.
3. Motorists who talk on cell phones are more impaired than drunk drivers with blood-alcohol levels exceeding .08!
4. One quarter of the bones in your entire body are found in your feet!
5. Perspiration is odorless. The reason for the odor you produce when you sweat is due to the bacteria on the skin that creates an odor.
6. Redheads require more anesthesia to become unconscious than people with other hair colors.
7. A fetus develops fingerprints at only eighteen weeks!
8. A man once sued his doctor because he survived his cancer longer than the doctor predicted. If I were the one with cancer, I would probably be too happy to even think about suing the doctor.
9. There are about 400 different kinds of microbes that live on and in the human body.
10. Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour. However, you probably shouldn’t do this to lose weight as you’ll suffer from severe brain damage long before you begin to notice the weight you’ve lost.
11. Contrary to popular beliefs, chocolate does not cause acne.
12. Fingernails grow almost 4 times faster than toenails!
13. The aorta, which is the largest artery in the body, has nearly the diameter of an average garden hose.
14. The average human body contains enough fat to make seven bars of soap. This always reminds me of the movie “Fight Club” when the two main characters make their own soap.
15. The human heart creates enough pressure to squirt blood 30 ft. Maybe those Tarantino movies are realer than I thought. Either way they still rock.
CanDrugstore.com, a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, CanDrugstore.com is ranked as one of the best Canadian pharmacies online by . For more information on how to order your drugs from Canada safely and securely call 1-866-444-6376 or visit http://www.candrugstore.com/– a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy since 2002.Read more: “CanDrugStore” – http://www.candrugstore.com/blog/#ixzz0EaSkHrOA&A;
Comments are closed.