Kenalog is a corticosteroid used for treating/reducing redness, itching and swelling associated with many skin conditions.
Before using this medicine, tell your health care provider about any of the following: if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breastfeeding; if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine; if you have other medical conditions; if you are allergic to any ingredient in this medicine or similar medications; if you have tuberculosis, viral or fungal skin infections.
- Avoid using plastic bandages, dressings, or diapers (occlusive) that stop circulation of air to the area under treatment.
- Kenalog cream is for external use only. If you get this medicine in your eyes, immediately flush with cool tap water.
- Do not use Kenalog cream for other skin conditions.
- Use with caution in children, they may be more sensitive to its effects and it may affect growth rate.
Tell your doctor if you
- have a skin infection, the measles, or chickenpox
- have thinning of the skin
- have tuberculosis (TB), a positive TB skin test
- have shingles, or have recently had a vaccination
- are pregnant, breast-feeding
- have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
Kenalog Side Effects
Most severe: Burning, itching, irritation, dryness, acne-like eruptions, hypo pigmentation, perioral dermatitis, allergic contact dermatitis, maceration of the skin, secondary infection, skin atrophy, striae and millaria.
Most common: Burning, itching, redness, or a rash.
This information is advisory only. It does not contain all information about this medication. If you have any questions about Kenalog, ask your doctor, pharmacist, or health care provider.
CanDrugstore.com, a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), offers low cost, long-term prescription drugs. A professionally registered pharmacist fills all Canadian prescriptions. A certified member of the Canadian International Pharmacy Association, CanDrugstore.com is ranked as one of the best Canadian pharmacies .
For more information on how to order Canada drugs safely and securely call 1-866-444-6376 or visit http://www.candrugstore.com/– a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy for over 5 years.